Character Name: Orrin Walsh
Personality Type: Swoony and Sensitive
Author: Patricia Leever
Book Title: Cat O’ Nine Tails
Genre: Historical Romance
When Orrin and his brother Kale are hired by Queen Winifred to hunt down Aeron and her band of miscreants, Orrin never dreamed he’d fall in love with the beautiful she pirate, or the kind, accepting people of her island hideaway. As they grow closer, Aeron reveals her jaded past with Queen Winifred to Orrin; he doesn’t hesitate to offer his help to bring Winifred’s evil reign to an end. Aeron and Orrin soon discover that the strongest weapon in their combined arsenal is the love they have for each other.
“Is something the matter, my love?” he asked, lounging on her bed wearing the wickedest of smiles and absolutely nothing else.
Orrin’s delightfully naked body shimmered with a light sheen of perspiration in the candlelight as he lay on his side, propped up on his elbow. He tilted his head back as he lifted a slice of mango to his lips and proceeded to seductively tongue the delicate flesh and slowly suck it into his mouth. Aeron thought she was going to faint dead away. He licked the sticky juice off his lips as he picked up another slice of fruit and held it out to her in an offering, the sweet nectar spilling over his fingers and down his arm.
Harnessing every ounce of restraint she had, Aeron took her time crawling up onto the bed, slowly leaning forward and plucking the savory mango from his fingers. Looking deep into his cerulean blue eyes, she wrapped her fingers around his wrist and extended his arm out straight as she licked the sweet nectar from the crease of his elbow with a light brush of her tongue, up to the tip of his finger. She slid her free handdown his chest, tracing over the trails of course brown hair surrounding his nipples and spilling down his taut belly. Her finger dipped into his navel as she continued down, but he snatched her hand, rolling with her and trapping her beneath him.
He growled playfully, hovering over her and pinning her arms to the mattress over her head with an iron grip. “Not yet.” He bent his head, grasping the ties of her shirt in his teeth and tugging the knots open.
Character Casting Photo:
Orrin Walsh is a pirate hunter turned outlaw when the lives of the Queen’s people are in danger from the Queen herself. He’s swashbuckling, sword wielding hotness from the top of his beautiful head to the tips of his black boots.
- What is your ideal woman like? Smart, strong and could go rounds with me with a sword and in the bed chamber.
- What do you like the least about yourself? At times my temper gets away from me.
- What are the three most important things in life to you? Family, loyalty and doing what it right even when others think it’s wrong.
- What music is on your playlist right now? I do not know this playlist you speak of. There are several musicians on our island and I am quite fond of the sound of the lute.
- What is your favorite curse/dirty word? Arse, which also happens to be one of my favorite parts on a woman.
- How do you seduce and/or excite a woman? I love to lead my woman to the lagoon behind our cottage, take my time removing every piece of her clothing so my eyes might drink their fill of her delectable form. Then I shall carry her into the water where I would bathe every inch of her silky skin with fine smelling soap. When I am finished bathing her with the gentlest of touches I shall dry her body with the softest cloths, carry her back to our cottage and make love to her until neither one of us can move any longer.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever made love? On the beach, right there on the sand, in the middle of an argument that was so fever pitched we tore at each other like wild beasts. It was glorious.
Voting starts September 30 ,2013
To vote for this book boyfriend, go to Love Between the Sheets, find this character, and place your vote: http://www.readlovelust.com/