Monday, May 7, 2018

April Reading Challenge UPdate

I am having my own personal reading challenge.  I will update at the end of each month or beginning of the following month.
I am so behind on posting this and behind on  my reading. I'm still 11 books behind schedule according to Goodreads.

I have set my goal on Goodreads.  At the moment my goal is only 90 books for the year.  Last year, I only read 82 books, and my goal was at least 100 (I think,I've already forgotten) So, if I see I am reading a bit more, I can up my goal.

Here is my 2018 Goodreads List: http://bit.ly/2EeeapQ

I'd love to hear how you are doing too!!!  What are your reading goals for this year?

I do have so many books on my TBR list, so I am going to try to read more of my older books.  I am still taking SOME ARC books, but not many.  I really need to get through the older ones.
Here are some of the genres I "plan" on reading:


» Young Adult 
» Military (Romance)
» Time-Travel (Romance)

» Anthology

I did get 8 books in this month, and I hope to continue on this streak.  I have loads and loads of books on my TBR list.  I truly have books stacked all over the house.  lol

*If you wish to join me, you can!  You can use my graphic or make your own.  Please just credit my blog.  And each month post your link it the comments on this post or my monthly post.  (My monthly post will also be on our Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment