Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spotlight & Interview with Author M. Brennan





I'm maureen a new author from dublin. I have a beautiful six year old boy named Nathan he is my life. I studied hotel management in college, always loved the idea of working with people in a fun environment. I have worked as a barmaid for a long time its  so much fun. I have been a reader for so long I have read honestly over a thousand books! I love losing myself in a good book. My type of books are fast paced, I love when a story just gets to it! I like being sucked in at the beginning, not being able to put it down until the last page. So I decided why not try create my own. I have had Nessa and the girls story in my head for years. Nessa being the first one I actually put to paper was so strange, but a good strange! I hope it captures people the way I want it to. Im sure I made a few mistakes, but i'm learning and writing the other girls books is fun and I cant wait to share them with you all!



1. Who was your most & Least Favorite character in your books

I have only published one so far thats Nessa my favorite character is actually a side character Ray hes so funny and real he was based on my best friend who has passed away I like that his memory can go on through these books. My least favorite is Lucy she places a small part but we will see more of her


2. What helps you stay motivated while writing

I dont really know I have been a reader for so long I have always want to tell a story.I just felt id be rubbish at writing I still might be lol the broken sisters series has been in my head for so long that writing it is effortless, in a sense it feels so great to get it out. After writing Nessa I have learned a lot so thats keeping me going with the rest adding the new things I learned . If I ever get stuck I go hang out with friends they normally send me home to finish writing they are my biggest fans and great motivation :)

3.What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading The billionaire bargain by Lila Monroe

4. Where do you find your inspiration?

I dont really know, I just wanna tell these stories I have been reading for years watching authors tell their awesome stories and I guess I wanted to tell mine. So you could say I get my inspiration from a host of Authors out there.

5.What can we expect next? and When?

Next is Taylor's story just a novella from his point of view on his and Nessa relationship with some added drama, in the end of Taylor I have also stuck in the first chapter of Jess's story. Taylor will be released in march sometime and Jess will come hopefully soon after 

6. In five words please describe your writing style: 

Get to the point author

7.What genre do you like to read? I know authors don't always read the type of books they write.

I read alpha billionaire types so I kinda read what im writing, I love a good action packed romance/ erotica with HEA :)


**TWITTER**
**GOODREADS**





 
M.Brennan
**Grab your copy today**

Nessa is a troubled twenty-six year old whose life came crashing down when she was only sixteen. With the death of her mother and growing up with a non-existent Father, Nessa thinks she can never be loved. 
After losing her boyfriend, her job, and feeling like life couldn’t possibly deal her anymore heartache she quickly learns it can get a lot worse when her past comes back to haunt her. 
When Nessa first meets billionaire Taylor it’s hate at first sight, but it doesn't take long for her to realise she's falling hard for him. Is Taylor her knight in shining armor or is he the devil in disguise?


**AMAZON**



***Street Team Info***
Looking for some **Super Pimpers**. Anyone Interested? We are a small group of ladies, needing some Hard Core Pimpin' Mistresses!! You have to love to have fun and be Drama free!! Just a small form with a couple questions, and/or PM me! Looking forward to hearing from you!!
**STREET TEAM FORM**
Displaying Team Banner.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment