Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Authors After Dark Author Spotlight: Sheri Lyn




INTRODUCING SHERI LYN


Hi I'm Sheri Lyn. I live in Florida with the love of my life, my dog Koda a Corgi/Dwarf Chow mix. I love living here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 

I started my journey into the indie book world in January of this year. I write M/M stories and have F/F in the wings.

AAD is one of my favorite con’s to attend, the parties, the people and the atmosphere make it so much fun. This will be my first year as an author and I jumped in with both feet. I have a table at the Debut dinner (with 1 seat open still) and a table at the Fantasy Ball, my theme is Valhalla (Norse gods, mythology, Valkyries that type of thing). I also be found at the Wickedly Twisted Antho Party, and I’ll be sharing an hour with Cassidy K. O’Connor in the Q and A room where we will be playing games and giving out prizes.

I’ll be arriving Tuesday, so come find me and say hello. Wed afternoon I’ll be in the tattoo room getting my phoenix added too, Wed afternoon before welcome event I’ll be in the hotel restaurant for drinks and appetizers with readers and Thursday night will find me heading out on a Ghost tour.

Also can find me at the LGBT Panel and on the Mystery panel and generally walking around having fun. Don’t be shy come say hi, I always have swag with me to give away randomly :D


 








http://authorsafterdark.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment