Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Review: Dark Seraphine by KaSonndra Leigh


Dark Seraphine (Seraphine Trilogy #1) 

by

My Review:

Very strange book. It did not keep my attention very well, and at times I pushed myself to read and finish.
There were lots of good things about the book, but just as equal not so great.
Caleb was a good character for the most part of the book, then he is just angry and not his usual self. I did like how he knew he shouldn't feel a certain way about Gia, but couldn't help himself. He had a very popular girl practically throwing herself at him, yet could only manage to have friendly feeling for her.
Kyle, a good supporting character and friend to Caleb.
I have to support Caleb, somebody please tell what is going on, and stop secrets of everything. It was like no one would tell Caleb anything, no wonder he turned angry.
But wow what a surprise ending!! Did NOT see that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment