Saturday, June 20, 2015

Wendy's Review: Please Forgive Me by Melissa Hill

6695435

Paperback369 pages
Published July 23rd 2009 by Hodder & Stoughton (first published January 1st 2009)




Have you ever dreamed of running away?
Of just leaving the past behind you?

Leonie has done just that. She’s moved to another country and got a new job, a new home, a brand new life. . .

But when she discovers a box of unread love letters in the bottom of her wardrobe, all ending with the words ‘please forgive me’, she finds herself drawn to the mystery behind them.

Can the unravelling of another person’s story help Leonie deal with her own past and her own secrets? All she knows is that she has to try. Because if the couple behind the love letters had a happy ending, then perhaps she just might too. 




Really liked this book since it had love and mystery...along with an ocean jumper who lands in America running from her own heartache. The book does have typos but for me I could see past those to the story. The only thing I really wanted to do with this book was grab the letters and read them all right away. The suspense of the letters and what they said killed me!! lol ...there were a couple 'stories' weaved in and that kept me interested and 'guessing' which I personally like. I thought it was a good read and wasn't disappointed.











No comments:

Post a Comment