Sunday, November 30, 2014

Angela's Review: Breathless by Vanessa Marie

22845924
Kindle Edition261 pagesPublished November 11th 2014 by House of Attitude
GoodreadsRecommended for adult readers (18+) only. 
Mature themes, strong language, and sexual content.

For once in Charlie’s life, she has something she'd never allowed herself to have before.
Hope. 
All because of Sam’s love.  
He fought for her. No matter the cost.
He loved her even when she couldn't allow herself to feel loved. 
Now, when things feel like they might go smoothly for once in her life... 
The unexpected happens. Her fate. Her constant date with Death. 
A reality that completely blindsides her when life once again rears it’s ugly head. 
Shattering any sense of a future she ever felt she could grasp, even if only for a second. 
Will she give in and surrender to her fate? 
Will she retreat, pushing away everyone she loves to hold onto her secrets? 
Or will she fight? Fight for Sam, fight for their love, the way he's always fought for her? 




Breathless....well what an appropriate title...because it sure did leave me Breathless...I loved this one! I feel in love with Sam and Charlie in Heartless but man oh man this one just blew me away!! Sam is totally swoon worthy, he is passionate, sweet, kind, caring, HOT, oh and did I mention HOT?? He is amazing and I can't wait to see more of him in book 3!! Charlie well she is one bad ass leading lady. The struggles that she faces will have anyone ready to give up, but she fights! She doesn't let anyone of anything stand in her way, she truly is an amazing lady and I can't wait to see what life has in store for her! 

I can't get enough of Jules...he is such a character...talk about humor..man he puts a whole new meaning of the word.......I loved the whole crew...well their might have been one person in the book that I would love to see get hit in the face...with a truck....but I guess you have a few bad apples that were just meant to be rotten.
I Love, love, love, LOVE the kitchen scene....man my Kindle was SMOKING!!! :) Hope that steam carries over to the next book!! 

This book is Very well written. There is humor, sass, and class! Vanessa Marie has done an excellent job and I look forward to reading more from her in the future!!! If you love a good romance that is so much more than that, this one is for you!! 


Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1vB8X5k



No comments:

Post a Comment