Thursday, April 23, 2015

Promise Me by Lacey Black

Promise-Me-Medium-eBook-Cover-File
Synopsis
Holly Jenkins watched her best friend finally get her happily ever after. While there’s no one more deserving than Avery Jackson, Holly can’t fight the longing and ache that settles in her chest when she thinks about her own solitary life. After kissing so many frogs, Holly starts to wonder if Prince Charming even exists. Jase Bentley is worn out. As lead singer of the award winning rock band, Bent, Jase has everything he could possibly ever want at his fingertips. When you’re on top, the music industry moves everything within arm's reach; money, fame, and women just ripe for the plucking. Everything except for the one thing he’s really looking for. The one dream he can’t seem to make come true. What happens when two people from different worlds meet and are thrust into unfamiliar and unsettling territory? Can Holly navigate the demands of dating someone with a high profile profession? Can Jase walk away from the only lifestyle he’s ever known for the first woman who’s ever made him want to? Promises are made, but can they keep them? *This book is a novella. 36,000 words **Can be read as a standalone but would be better enhanced to read in order with the series as characters and events cross over. ***For mature audiences due to graphic sex scenes and language. Promise Me_This kiss_teaser
Excerpt
To say I’m nervous is an understatement. I’ve slept with supermodels, actresses, and debutants with too much money, but for some reason, the thought of finally getting naked with Holly has me shaking in my black boots. I stare straight into her beautiful face. Her eyes are dilated and her breathing is still labored from the kiss. I don’t want to just rush her back to her bedroom, but I’m damn close to giving in to the craving. And that’s what she is. She’s a craving. She’s a drug. She’s my hit. I touch the soft skin of her cheek, caressing it while I gaze into her eyes. “I want to take you to your room right now, Holly. I want to shut that door, lock us away from the world, and do all of the things I’ve been fantasizing about for a month. If that’s not what you want, tell me now. I’ll kiss you goodnight right here in the living room and go to sleep on the couch. I’ll get up in the morning and we can continue to get to know each other via phone and text. If you don’t want to take this to the next step, I’m okay with that. It won’t scare me away or make me run. I just -” I get cut off as Holly’s sweet lips press firmly against mine. “I want to go to my bedroom. Right now. With you,” she whispers against my lips. My blood flares to life as I scoop her up in my arms. She doesn’t have to tell me twice. I want this more than she’ll ever know. In three strides, I’m rounding the corner and heading into Holly’s bedroom, her body tucked securely in my arms. I don’t stop until I’m lying her down on the bed. Her lips attack mine before I have the chance to pull away. She licks my lips as my hands dip under her black sweater. One touch of her stomach, the skin all soft and warm, has my blood boiling. My entire body is like a lit fuse, ready to blow. I savor the feel of her skin as I slowly make my way up to her tits. My fingers graze over lace as my mouth continues to consume her. I’m a man possessed. A moan rips from Holly’s throat as my hand grips her lace-covered tit. My mouth waters at the prospect of tasting them. I tear my mouth away from hers and stare down at her. Her hair is fanned out on the top of her comforter and her eyes are dilated so that I can’t even tell their color. Her breathing is coming out in quick little pants. I look down, squatting next to her on the bed. I focus all of my attention on the thin sliver of bare skin peeking out between her sweater and her jeans. I use both hands to slowly slide her sweater up until her marvelous chest is revealed. Holly is wearing a black lace bra and her nipples are strained against the tight, sexy material. My hands twitch and my cock jerks against my zipper. I can’t fight it any longer. My mouth descends on her a fraction of a second later. Her nipples are hard little nubs as I suck them through the lace and into my mouth. Her moan is like music to my ears. The best kind of music. Holly’s hands snake into my hair, holding me firmly against her heaving chest. Once I show plenty of attention to the first little pebble, I move on to the other. I squeeze and massage her tits as she withers underneath me. My cock is painfully hard, begging to be released from its denim prison. Once I’ve showered her chest with plenty of attention, I slowly kiss down her stomach. She sucks in air as I tickle my way down to the button of her jeans. With a quick flick of my fingers, her jeans are unsnapped. I look up one more time to gauge her response as I get ready to remove her pants. Her eyes are wild and lust filled. Her slightly open mouth is sucking in air like she hasn’t had a full breath in days. I see the trust in her eyes as I rake mine over her beautiful face. I slowly unzip her jeans and start to remove them. Black lace peeks out at me as I slowly pull down her pants. Torture. That’s what this woman is doing to me, but it’s the best damn torture I’ve ever experienced. When I finally get the jeans down past her thighs, the picture of Holly wearing black lace boy cut underwear greets me from the bed. The material is snug and wet at the apex of her legs. My mouth goes dry and my heart tries to do a fucking tap dance out of my chest. Once I get the jeans the rest of the way off, followed by her socks, I return my attention to that little slip of wet material. I slide my hands up her smooth, soft thighs as I slowly separate them. The scent of her arousal assaults me. I’m a drowning man, and she’s my last gulp of air. I need her that much. My hands find that black lace and slowly begin to stroke her through the material. Her moan is intense and fuels my already burning fire within. I can’t stop myself as I slide the material to the side, exposing her core for the first time. This moment is better than any fantasy I’ve ever had about her. This moment is real. This moment is forever. I bend down and run my tongue along her seam. She shudders and gasps under my touch. I waste no time as I pull her legs up, bending them at the knees and position myself between them. As I continue to lick and suck at her core, her legs wrap around my neck. Talk about a fucking turn on. I could explode right now in my pants. I use first one, then a second finger, and explore her. She’s warm and tight as I get to know her body. Her legs tighten around my neck as I bring my tongue back to the pulsing nub at her center. With a few hard flicks of my tongue as I continue to work her over with my fingers, she’s gasping for air and moaning her release. Her entire body is shaking, her insides gripping my fingers in the best way possible. After her body lays limp and sated on the bedspread, I finally glance back up at her. Her eyes are closed and her lips hold a slight, happy smile. Her arms are extended over her head which causes my body to practically spasm with excitement. I’ve had so many fucking fantasies about tying her up like that. “I’m not done with you yet,” I tell her as I hover over her. Promise Me_Feel Different_teaser 
  Other Books by Lacey Black
Expect-Me-Rivers-Edge-Book-Three-Medium-
Expect Me Rivers Edge Book 3 By Lacey Black Release Date: February 19, 2015 Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Travis Stevens struggles to move on and forget about the one amazing night he spent tangled up in the sheets with a beautiful woman who disappeared just before dawn. Now she’s just a memory that he can’t ignore. But what do you do when the woman invades your thoughts day and night? Josselyn McCray spent one perfect night wrapped up in the strong arms of a handsome stranger before running out in the early morning light. Now she’s out of money and luck and forced to make some life-altering decisions about her future. A future that is going to involve the man she hasn’t been able to forget. Brought together by one night of passion, Travis and Josselyn are now linked forever. Will Travis and Josselyn be torn apart by demanding responsibilities and the stresses of getting to know each other? Or will they overcome the odds and find their way to happily ever after? One thing is certain: life isn’t always what you expect. *This book is intended for an audience of 18 or older due to graphic sex scenes and language. **Can be read as a standalone but would be better enhanced by reading the previous books. Cover by Gin’s Book Notes & Designs 
  Links to Buy: Amazon: US: http://amzn.to/1Pp3cip 
Trust-Me-Rivers-Edge-Series-Book-1-Web-Sharing-Medium
Trust Me Rivers Edge Series – Book 1
After all of the devastating betrayals by the one she loved, Twenty-two year old Avery Stevens has spent three years raising her daughter alone, with her family and best friend as a support system, never leaving her small hometown of Rivers Edge, Missouri. Though Rivers Edge holds the pain of her past, it also holds the one person she wants but can’t have – her brother’s best friend, Maddox Jackson. When she learns the attraction might not be one-sided, will Avery be able to trust Maddox with the one thing she’s held onto tightly for the past few years?
Police officer Maddox Jackson is a ladies’ man with one foot out the door. Never planning to settle down, Maddox fights the attraction he feels for his best friend’s little sister, Avery. But can he continue to fight it when his body and his heart are leading him to the one woman he shouldn’t want?
When secrets are finally exposed, can Avery and Maddox trust each other enough to overcome the past, handle the present, and preserve their future? Can Avery trust Maddox with her heart? Will Maddox be able to convince Avery to take the chance?
**This book is intended for an audience of 18 or older due to graphic sex scenes and language.
Links to Buy:
Fight-Me-by-Lacey-Black-Medium-File
Fight Me Rivers Edge - Book 2
Jake Stevens has it made. A local police officer with an open invitation to any number of beds around town, Jake has no desire to settle down with any of the ladies he entertains by night. After watching his best friend fall in love with his little sister, Jake is certain that love and marriage just aren’t in his cards. Heck, he’s not even playing with the same deck.
After Jake encounters a blast from the past one night, he finds himself swimming in uncharted waters. For the first time, Jake has found a woman he can’t get out of his mind. The kicker? The woman wants nothing to do with him.
Erin Anderson returns to the small Missouri town of Rivers Edge for a job after a twenty year absence. Erin spent years loathing the memory of Jake Stevens for his cruelness back in seventh grade. Now, Jake appears to be the same self-centered player he was in junior high, and no one seems to be able to push her button the way the cocky, yet devastatingly handsome cop does. Between circumstances that keep thrusting them together and Jake’s persistence to annoy her, Erin struggles to fight her growing feelings for Jake. But, can Erin get past the hurt she felt all those years ago at the hands of a young Jake? Can Jake show Erin that what they have is worth fighting for? 
  Links to Buy: Amazon ~ Barnes and Noble 

  About Lacey Black
Lacey Black is a Midwestern girl with a passion for reading, writing, and shopping. She carries her e-reader with her everywhere she goes so she never misses an opportunity to read a few pages. Always looking for a happily ever after, Lacey is passionate about contemporary romance novels and enjoys it further when you mix in a little suspense. She resides in a small town in Illinois with her husband, two children, and a chocolate lab. Lacey loves watching NASCAR races and should only consume one mixed drink because she’s a lightweight.
Lacey welcomes the opportunity to chat with her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment