Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wendy's Review: Killshot by Aria Michaels

23870576

Mass Market Paperback1486 pages
Published January 28th 2015
Genre: Science Fiction 



When seventeen year old Liv Larson and her brother are sent to separate foster homes, she gives up on her old life, her old friends, and her faith in God. The only bright spot in Liv’s new life is her energetic and obnoxious foster-sister, Riley. When Riley convinces her to come to the rooftop party to view Icarus, the up-coming solar flare, Liv meets Zander. For the first time in months her troubles take a back seat...that is until what should have been a small flare, erupts into a full blown solar storm. 

Now, Liv and her rag-tag group of not-quite friends must find a way to survive the sweltering heat, lingering radiation, and the mysterious virus that appears to have found an ideal host among their ranks. Alliances will be formed, and battle lines will be drawn as Liv and her new friends set out on a perilous journey to save their loved ones, find answers, and reach salvation. 

But, something sinister awaits them in the dark—and it’s undeniably connected to Liv. 

Will Liv be able to keep her promise and reunite with her brother? Will her brave determination be enough to save them all from a rogue government, a terrifying virus, and the things that go bump in the night? 

…Or was Icarus, indeed, the KILLSHOT.




Five stars is NOT enough for this book!! HOLY CRAP!! I LOVED every damn moment of this book....my eyes could not read fast enough. Ms. Michaels you knew what the hell you were doing when you penned this one!! You got me hook, line and sinker!!
I don't even know where to begin...From page one you are sucked into Liv's world, by the end of chapter one the scene is set and by the end of chapter 2 it's on! I have never read a book like this one, EVER. And even now I get chills just thinking about it! There are parts of this book that had me sitting on the edge of my seat. Parts that made me want to cry and others that I just wanted to hug them kids. 
As I read this story I could actually 'see' it....I you readers know what I'm talking about...when a book is just that damn good you see it playing out like a movie. 
GET THIS BOOK!! IT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!! and Ms. Michaels I am not so patiently waiting on the next in this series!! Freaking LOVED it!!!

VERY honest review in exchange for a kick ass book that I would buy in a heartbeat!!! and don't miss out on "Before the Sky Fell" a novella that goes into detail on Liv's story along with Riley's who didn't have much of a back story in the book! 



Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1HWFaWK

No comments:

Post a Comment