Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Devil's Angel by Christine Alvarez

**WARNING**
The Devil’s Angel is not intended for the faint of heart. It is violent, dark and focuses on a very warped blood fetish.

The heroine is hard, confident and learns the hard way that what she is has limits, and what she craves is beyond what she has ever wanted.

The hero is far from a hero. He is a depraved sociopath who has a craving for blood and violence that goes beyond his vampire nature. Hero wouldn’t even be the appropriate title. More like the destroyer.

The first book in a Burned and Broken Happily Ever After it is intended for readers 18+. It contains death, knife play, anal, and same sex encounters. There are parts that are uncomfortable and down-right horrific. If you can handle that by all means proceed, but you have been warned.


Blurb:

He is the Devil.
Hell is a relative term, but from the moment Alistair Drake stepped into my office I was on my way. I have been taught from as early as I could remember that vampires should be nothing but dust in the wind, but his sly grin and commanding presence helped weave his web pulling me within. The methods nothing less than masterful, wound in such a way that I couldn’t feel when escape was nothing but a memory. He holds more questions than answers but as his pain turns to pleasure and his pleasure turns to pain none of that seems like it matters.


She is my Angel.
Heaven is transcendent, but with Angel Mae heaven was imminent. Her hybrid makeup feeds my unique pleasures. She is the perfect toy to add to my collection but to acquire something such as her doesn’t come without risk. The very blood that pulses just beneath her perfect skin chips away at my control. The monster that had been so expertly reigned in pounds harder at its escape. As her pain becomes my pleasure and I become her pain none of that seems to matter.


He is the Key.
The mark, Lorcan McRevve, the right hand man to the devil himself was supposed to be the key to escaping a prison I’m not even sure I want to escape. The secrets that he holds and the secrets that unfold may prove to be too much. Will tracking him down be worth it or will both men use the power of blood, pain, pleasure and seduction to hold me in a prison that may shatter the already fragile divide of two worlds that I have worked so hard to balance?




Buy Links:



Author Bio:

I am Christine Alvarez, mother of four spectacular hoodlums and married to the man of my dreams. We all currently reside in my home state of Missouri. When I am not writing I spend my spare time as a chauffeur, maid, cook, and everything in between.


I am addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. They are my vices and lend a large hand in getting the creative juices flowing. I write anything from paranormal romance to erotica. I am a sucker for romance whether it is the kind with a happily ever after or burned and broken end. You will find my work covers those gray areas in between as well.
You can learn more about my work at www.facebook.com/authorCAlvarez
Join my newsletter here: http://madmimi.com/signups/134411/join


Excerpt:

The world felt in my control as I watched sweat cover Angel’s body and blood drip to the floor as her own orgasm joined ours. I inhaled deeply etching each of their faces and the perfect scent that they developed together into my mind. When Angel was spent her rocking ceased and she slumped as much as her ties would let her. Her eyes closed and with her weakness exposed anger and defiance drifted from her in small waves.

I glanced at Lorcan who had his eyes trained on her. He tried to fight the emotions he so desperately wanted to share with her; with me still pulsing inside him his own ecstasy won out.

I stilled my quaking body finally closing my eyes letting my shrinking cock stay buried inside of Lorcan until I felt it slide out on its own. I wanted to savor this moment because if I knew my lovers a war was about to break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment