Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wendy's Review: His Witness by Vanessa Waltz

23932357
Paperback380 pages
Published December 27th 2014




He kidnapped me.

He was charming, powerful, intoxicating. Accepting his advances might be the last mistake I'd ever make. He was a dangerous man, and the fact that he made me feel alive couldn't hide that I danced with death.

I made my choice, and he made his.

Now I'm trapped in his basement, completely at his mercy. Day after day, he toys with me for his own amusement. Pleasure and pain, pain and pleasure. The two have are so linked now that I can barely tell them apart and I'm beginning to crave both.

Worse, I'm beginning to crave him.



I don't know where to begin with this book....I read it front to back quickly enough. It kept me entertained and can be a stand alone in the series....BUT it was a little more than I liked. I guess if you are into the 'mob' storylines this will be right up your alley. Although I didn't care for Tommy much I continued to read the story...and even if I didn't like how things went with Melanie....I continued to read the story. You will have to have the stomach to read this book, as there is torture and of course what happens after Melanie is taken. I personally won't read anymore of the series, but that's me. This was a little out of my normal reads but it sounded interesting so I got it. IF you do, just know that some things are explicit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment