Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

Kindle Edition, 337 pages
Published January 25th 2014



When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL. The first three books in the series need not be read to enjoy this book. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.






 Let me start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE this series. Mia, I Archer You! She is an awesome author and I look forward to reading what she writes in the future. Archer’s Voice is about Bree Prescott and Archer Hale. Two tender souls who embark on a passionate adventure no one wants to miss. Bree Prescott is running from her Ohio home because she can’t take the nightmares that plague her anymore. She sets out on her own, heading to a small town she visited with her parents as a young girl. Archer Hale is a mute, a loner, and the town “freak”. Will Bree be able to get past Archer’s defenses that he has up around his property and his heart? Will Archer finally be able to let someone into his isolated life? When secrets are revealed and hearts are broken will these two tender hearted lovers be able to find themselves?

I cannot say how much I loved, loved, LOVED this book. Archer, well he pulled at my heart strings from the very beginning and I will not be forgetting him anytime soon. My son has speech, hearing, and communication problems so this book hit close to home for me. The things that Archer had to go through were unimaginable. I wanted to reach through my kindle, wrap him in my arms and tell him everything was going to be okay. I wanted to let him know that he wasn’t the freak, everyone else was. Archer is an overachiever, when he puts his mind to perfecting something, look out. He only has to be showed once  , and the rest is history. Oh and did I mention how unbelievably HOT he is, an eight pack, come on….drool. I really don’t want to give too much away, so I will stop there. Trust me, I could go on and on about how great Archer is. Bree is just as great, she has my admiration as well.

I highly recommend this book to all my family, friends, and people who love a good romance that will wrap your stomach up in knots and make your heart race all at the same time.

I look forward to reading more from the author in the future (maybe a story on Travis, hint hint!!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment