Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July America!


I just want to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy 4th of July, no matter where you are.
To celebrate this wonderful holiday, of the "birthday of USA" we are taking the day to spend with our families.
We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday, we will return with posts on Sunday.
We may still stop by our Facebook Page with some specials throughout the day, so if you are online please go check them out.

I love the cookouts, hanging with my family and of course the fireworks!!!  Hopefully it will not be raining here in WV and we can enjoy our day!  I'd love to know what you will be doing or what you love about the day or even what you love about summer.

Here are some of the fireworks we did last year (yes, that is my hubby in the photo)


Be safe, and have fun
~Eskimo Alisa



No comments:

Post a Comment