Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Anathergians Trilogy by Michelle C Reilly


The Anathergians Trilogy
by Michelle C Reilly
Genre: SciFi/Paranormal Romance

VARIANTS, The Anathergians Trilogy, Book 1:


VARIANTS, Book 1: http://amzn.to/1PywqtW

Sworn to Protect the Very People Bent on Destroying Them
POWERFUL
Auden, the king of the immortal Anathergian race, came to Earth five thousand years ago when he and his people escaped from their destroyed planet.  His power is immense, but is threatened because he has yet to take a Lifemate.
WITCH
With the blood of an Anathergian and a witch running through her veins, Leah is a force to be reckoned with. After leaving her foster family to learn how to master her new-found powers, Auden finds her.  With him, she discovers her heritage, her strength, and her love.
VARIANTS
An Anathergian is using variant strains of his DNA to turn humans into Anathergians.
This enemy’s goal: use the Variants to take over the world and take Auden’s place as king.

Auden and Leah’s goal: Stop the enemies and discover what connections Leah has with them.





WITCHES, The Anathergians Trilogy, Book 2:


WITCHES, Book 2: http://amzn.to/1Plk4EP

No Power is Strong Enough to Keep Him from His Lifemate
Auden, the immortal king of the Anathergians, is lost within a sea of emotions. Rocked to his very core from his battle against the Variants, he fears Travik—father to his Lifemate, Leah, and the Anathergian who turned humans into Variants—has committed the ultimate evil and killed Leah. Desperate, Auden struggles to discover the truth.

And what of Leah’s foster brother, Ceadan, who turned into a Variant to save his sister? Was he successful? Did he survive?

Auden and his fellow Anathergian warriors join with the council of witches to search for—and hopefully save—Leah and Ceadan.

Will they find them? Are they alive? And what is Travik’s evil plot for humankind?



ROYALS, The Anathergians Trilogy, Book 3


ROYALS, Book 3: http://amzn.to/1NsJOAJ

Together They Can Prevent the Destruction of the World
THE KING
Variants, humans whose altered DNA turn them into blood ravaging killers, are attacking en masse around the world. Their leader, Travik, is gathering a force from space to kill every last human.
Auden, immortal king of the Anathergians, has the fate of the world in his hands. His hold is slipping as the threats multiply each day.
Then there’s Auden’s Lifemate, Leah, whom he loves above all others. He struggles to do what he can to ensure her safety while also protecting her from herself.
THE QUEEN
J'ashidah, the Anathergian gathering, is upon them. There Leah will be introduced to thousands of her people and crowned as the Anathergian queen.
But Leah wants nothing more than to use her newfound Anathergian strength, along with her witch powers, to remove the threat of the Variants and their leader. It doesn’t matter that the villain is her father. She’s had enough of his continual harassment and attacks, especially to those she loves. She will do whatever it takes, including lies and deception, to end this threat.
THE ROYAL
Travik, one of the last living Anathergian royals, wants to take Auden’s place with his daughter at his side. He will destroy everything, including every precious life on this world, to get what he wants, no matter the cost. First, however, he must convince Leah to agree with his way of thinking. And if she doesn’t… Well, he has no problem hurting, maiming, or killing those she cares for.


Michelle C. Reilly
25 Fun Facts


Sometimes I honestly believe I’m pretty boring, but then I start telling people about some of the things that have happened to me and they’re a bit amazed. So, here are some facts (maybe not all necessarily fun) about me.
  1. I was in the Navy for ten years as a Hospital Corpsman/Preventive Medicine Technician. For most of that time I was attached to the Marines. I went through Field Medical School when I was 30. Yeah, old for that kind of training. Lol
  2. I’ve specialized in epidemiology and have worked with many people diagnosed with exotic/dangerous diseases.
  3. I have a birthmark on one ankle that is a tone darker than my skin tone. The same shape is at the top of my other leg, but is lighter. It’s as if that patch of melanin was taken from my thigh and placed on my ankle. Weird.
  4. I was born in North Hollywood and brought up in Las Vegas. I guess I like the glitz and glamour. Ha! Not really, though.
  5. I can’t wear any jewelry that isn’t real gold or silver. It turns my skin green.
  6. My characters talk to me and keep me up at night. I try to shut them up, but sometimes they just want to talk and make my mind whirl. Drives me nuts.
  7. While driving around Vegas, Nico (one of the Anathergian warriors and a playboy) will point a place out to me and tell me what he’s done with a girl (or girls) in that spot. He’ll even give me visuals. Yeah… TMI, Nico. Thanks, but no thanks.
  8. For my clothes, I prefer to wear black or gray. But my favorite color is green. I don’t use a lot of that color, but I love it for paint or sheets.
  9. I’m 5’6” (66”) tall, and am the shortest person in my family.
  10. I have huge calves from being in gymnastics for over five years. While in high school, and a cheerleader, the jocks used to call me Popeye because my calves were larger than the biggest jock in school. *blushes*
  11. In high school, while auditioning for a lead role in a play, I tripped taking the steps up to the stage. I ended up getting the part because the fall was something the character would probably do.
  12. I’m part Russian.
  13. My sons are seven years apart.
  14. I was a punker while in high school and am still one in my heart.
  15. I attended the same high school as my grandmother, my step-father, aunt, and brother. The school changed to a magnet school, which my youngest son attended. So, four generations attended the same high school campus.
  16. My dream car is a Lamborghini.
  17. I like to drive fast.
  18. I am not a very patient person.
  19. My favorite band is Shinedown.
  20. I love to get in a car and drive across this beautiful country, meet people, and learn about different cultures.
  21. I dislike the color purple, though I use it on occasion.
  22. I consider Jared Padalecki and Taylor Kitsch to be the two sexiest men in the world. They both live in Austin, TX.
  23. I lived in Okinawa, Japan, for over three years and loved it.
  24. My favorite city is a toss-up between New York City and Paris.
  25. My favorite song is Boys of Summer by Don Henley.
Well, there you have it. Some facts about me that not many people know. Hope you enjoyed them!




Michelle C. Reilly is a science fiction romance writer. She's a single mom of two wonderful boys. She spent ten years in the U.S. Navy as a Hospital Corpsman Preventive Medicine Technician, which meant she was actually attached to or stationed with the U.S. Marine Corps. She has a Masters in Science in Public Health, but she is generally an IT geek and a geek of many other things as well. She currently resides in Las Vegas, NV, with her two cats, Meowdy and Moose, and her dog, Katie aka "The Old Lady."

Make sure to visit her website www.michellecreilly.com for more information about her and her upcoming books.

Feel free to visit, ask her questions, and hang out with her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/michellecorareilly.

And if you're a tweet-a-holic (or even if you're not), follow her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MichelleCReilly.

Author Media Links
Twitter: @MichelleCReilly www.twitter.com/MichelleCReilly





No comments:

Post a Comment