Sunday, August 30, 2015

Alisa's Reading Challenge Update

Once again, I am behind with sharing my update on how I am doing in my challenges.

Goodreads Total:  66  ( I am not using their widget this time).  My Goal is 120.
Here is the complete list of my books:  http://bit.ly/1hpVJCA





Is everyone ready for a tour of the romance genre this year? We want to expand our horizons this year and test out all that romance has to offer us. We don't just want to stick to the same old Contemporary or Paranormal Romance, we want to see what else we can discover. So hop on to the Romance Roundabout as we try and swing by as many romance genres we can in 2015!


So, lets get down to the nitty gritty, here is what we want you to do. From each of the sub genres we have listed below, we want you to read the number of books in the level you want to sign up for. BUT don't let us limit you! If you can think of any other sub genres you want to read/have read then add it to your challenge, our goal is to explore as much of the romance genre as we can!






SUB-GENRES:



» Paranormal Romance


» Urban Fantasy



» Young Adult



» New Adult


» Erotic Romance

» Sci Fi Romance



» Historical Romance


» Steampunk



» Contemporary Romance


» Romantic Suspense


» LGBT



» Fantasy Romance




Where do you sign up? HERE!

*there were many more books for Paranormal Romance and Historical Romance, but I stopped listing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment