Saturday, August 22, 2015

Angela's Review: For the Love of Raindrops by Beth Michele

23199445

Published April 6th 2015 by Beth Michele
  • Print Length: 375 pages




A Best Friends to Lovers Story... 

I fell in love with her when I was just a boy. 

And then I never fell out of love. I just fell deeper.

But she has everything. She is everything. And I have nothing to offer her. Except my heart.

Sometimes the guy gets the girl, and they live happily ever after. I wanted to be that guy, you know? Especially since I can't imagine ever loving anyone else.

Right after I work up the courage to tell her, my world gets torn apart. My dream becomes my worst nightmare.

I wish I could go back in time. I wish I had told her sooner. 

But most of all...I wish it would rain again.

This novel spans Coming of Age, Young Adult, and New Adult genres. A full-length Standalone novel that does contain mature language and some sexual situations, and may also contain some potential emotional triggers.


Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1Jbl2ji



What an amazing story of two friends paving their path to forever. This book is filled with beautiful words that will take your breath away!! Loved it...Full review to come :)

Full Review :)
This is my 5 star review for For the Love of Raindrops by Beth Michelle for Eskimo Princess Book Reviews.
Ohh where to start. First and foremost I would like to say that I have read and have absolutely loved the three Beth Michelle books that I have read so far. Beth has a way of getting me all wrapped up in the story that I forget about all of my other obligations. I only want to think, live and feel what her characters are feeling, way to go Beth, PLEASE keep them coming!!!
For the Love of Raindrops drew me in and had me flipping the pages way up into the night. I didn’t want to stop, even for a few hours of sleep. Dylan, oh my gosh what can I say other that holy SWOON….that man had my heart melting and my soul bleeding. He was such a great leading male, getting inside of his sweet head was a privilege to say the least. I wanted to reach through my kindle and give him a big hug and tell him that he was amazing and special, and absolutely AWESOME. His words….oh his words…let’s just say that he had a way with words. They made me a puddle of mush, lol. Oh and his romantic side….there just isn’t enough words for me to use to get you to understand just how romantic Dylan really is…..can we say Best Book Boyfriend material!!
Evie, she was a strong leading lady but she had some battles that she had to work through. Without giving any spoilers away it is hard to say just much Evie had to go through. I believe that her story needs to be read in order to be understood. She lived, laughed, loved but was it ever enough? Was she able to overcome the one thing that no one could see coming? Was she able to put her feelings aside to see the bigger picture? Did she learn to really truly live?
For the Love of Raindrops is an amazing story of friends that become so much more. The writing is excellent and the story line is heartbreaking and real. The only downfall I have is I wanted more. I loved the side characters and would love to know more of their stories as well (hint, hint). 
If you are looking for a great romance with a romantic hero with a heart of gold, this one is for you!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment