Sunday, August 23, 2015

Angela's Review: Fisher's Light by Tara Sivec


25203372

Kindle Edition400 pages
Published March 22nd 2015 





Fisher, 
I guess this is it, huh? After fourteen years together, starting a life of our own on this island, five deployments and countless letters I’ve written you through it all, I finally go out to the mailbox and see something I’ve always dreamed of: an envelope with your handwriting on it. For one moment, I actually thought you’d changed your mind, that all the awful things you said to me were just your way of coping after everything you’d been through. I was still here, Fisher. I was still here, holding my breath, waiting for you to come back even though you told me you never would. You always said you’d find your way back to me. Out of all the lies you’ve told me, this one hurts the most. Enclosed you will find the signed divorce papers, as requested. 
I hope you find what you’re looking for. I’m sorry it wasn’t me. 
Lucy 

To get the ending they want, Lucy and Fisher will have to go back to the beginning. Through the good and the bad, they’ll be reminded of why they always made their way back to each other, and why this time, one way or another, it will be the last time.



Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1fyQJdS


Amazing just doesn't cut it

Wow, what a book! I got teary eyed just reading the blurb. This book shows us just how much a soldier's deployment can change not only the soldier but the loved ones they leave behind. It also makes my heart bleed for every soldier that has ever suffered from PTSD. 

This book was beautifully written and I happily give it 5 amazing stars!! Always remember hope can been found in the darkest of times.
















No comments:

Post a Comment