Sunday, September 4, 2016

August Reading Challenge Update

I am doing wonderful this year!  I read 13 books in July!  woohoo!  It looks like July was my best month so far this year.   I know my numbers went up, when I added in the books I was reading to my youngest.  That is something that I didn't do until this year.
How are you doing so far? We have officially past our half way point.  Are you on track, behind or ahead? According to Goodreads, I am ahead.

Bloggers are welcome to do posts on their blogs with their lists, updates etc. Feel free to take the graphic at the top of this post and link back to this thread.

*What is your total goal for the year?

SUB-GENRES: 
» Paranormal Romance
» Mystery
» Young Adult 
» Military (Romance)
» Time-Travel (Romance)
» Historical Romance 
» Steampunk/Gothic
» Horror/Thriller
» Anthology

*Feel free to add your own categories as well if you wish to break down your TBR list


My goal for the year is 120 books.  I have read 88 so far!

(I have added in the books I've read to my daughter as well)
» Paranormal Romance
» Young Adult 
» Time-Travel (Romance)
Highland Stone by Sloan McBride
» Historical Romance 
By Arrangement by Madeline Hunter
When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
Lyon's Bride by Cathy Maxwell
The Scottish Witch by Cathy Maxwell
The Ghost by Monica McCarty
Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt
The Wicked Duke by Madeline Hunter
The Recruit by Monica McCarty
The Cheif by Monica McCarty
The Knight by Monica McCarty
A Gentleman Never Tells by Eloisa James
StormSwept by Sabrina Jeffries
Once Upon a Moonlit Night by Elizabeth Hoyt
Highland Warrior by Hannah Howell
Lady it's Cold Outside by Deb Marlowe
Lady Patience's Christmas Kitten by Ava Stone
The Duke is Mine by Eloisa James
Lady Grace's Husband Hunt by Ava Stone
The Widow Auction by Sabrina Jeffries 
Mad for the Plaid by Karen Hawkins
Highland Chieftain by Hannah Howell

» Steampunk/Gothic
Upon a Ghostly Yule by Amanda DeWees 
Cursed Once More by Amanda DeWees
The Heir of Hawksclaw by Amanda DeWees 
» FanFiction
» Horror/Thriller
» Anthology
Wicked Hot Reads (finished in Jan.)  This one took me over a year to read!
» Sports


**My full list of books for 2016 can be found here -- https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7740214-eskimo-princess-jenkins?shelf=2016
*I read a lot of Historical Romance and Paranormal Romance.  However, I do try to branch out.
To join us on this reading challenge you can comment on this post or start Here at the beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment