Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged #5


BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired my The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers. 

I realize I have been remiss in posting my newest books, so this is gonna be a big post and it covers this whole month of book goodies.  I promise to be better.

Bought (when free on Amazon)


                   Seduced by Innocence by Kimberly Kinrade

2 comments:

  1. I got.some of the books free too! Yay for freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the BBB idea! And I see a few books that I own, including two by my buddies, Julie Cassar and Amanda DeWees :-)

    ReplyDelete