Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Daily Update

I know, I have been slacking here on the blog but our Facebook page is always rocking.  I also post contest from other sites on Twitter.

This is what is happening now:

* I am currently reading Dangerous Ally by Michelle Grey, review should be up by the weekend.
* Next up is Wyrmling by Ariel Ceylan ( I think this book is only available on Smashwords right now)
* Bought, Borrowed and Bagged post #11 ( I forgot to post this last week!)

Quite honestly, I have not been reading much and I know I need to kick it up a notch~but I think I might be burnt out.  Somehow though my kindle is always dying, maybe it has something to do with my little one stealing it and playing games.  :)


I decided to share with you some of the prizes I have won in the last year.  Here is a photo of just the autographed books I have won since Spring of '12!  (Two books are missing~one stolen and one lost)

  And here is all the actual books I have on my TBR shelves, one shelf is doubled up and yes that is two tote bags full!
And I have a triple boat load of books on my kindle that I need to read!



Kindle Books

 So I have noticed that I have an extreme amount of books on my kindle, both from Amazon and from other sites.  I know that there are at least 180 books downloaded to my kindle.  I know that there are some on there that I will probably never read such as:
      - How to Be Sexy (52 Brilliant ideas)
     - The Scarlet Letter    ( I read this in High School)
     -  Let Your Goddess Grow
     -  The Book of Rules
      - Fifty Shades Shadier  ( I haven't even read 50 shades yet!!!)
      - The Sayings Of Confucius
     - The Truth of Managing Effectively
I am wondering why I one-clicked these titles but I know its because they were FREE!! I can't pass up a Free book that I might read!   OF course out of the 180 books there are also books on the kindle for me to read to my little girl.
 
Do you just one-click a book because its free, or do you only one-click on books you actually want to read?  How often do you one-click?  I have tried very hard lately to contain myself unless its something I know I will get around to reading.   I haven't had to "buy" many books lately,  I have been lucky enough to win books or been given books to review.  

I better get back to reading, so I can get some reviews for you!!  Have a wonderful week.



No comments:

Post a Comment