Saturday, June 14, 2014

Candi's Review: Seeking Nirvana by V.L. Brock










They say that old habits die hard, and twenty-seven year old, Kady Jenson, is about to discover how true that statement actually is.

Waking up in a hospital room with a complete stranger at her bedside, should have caused panic and confusion, but for a reason unknown to her, Kady finds herself drawn, and calmed by the presence of the rugged, devastatingly handsome man with the pleasant Irish brogue.
It’s when she discovers that she has just woken from a four day coma, with a three year void in her memory, which spawns confusion and panic.

Kady soon comes to realize that things change with time, and not only appearances.

Not only is the sexual chemistry she once shared with her long-term boyfriend, now a long-ago memory, but Kady also begins to unconsciously fall back into unremembered habits, and with each day, the increasing sense of foreboding, becomes increasingly harder to ignore.

Left on her own when her boyfriend goes on a business trip, Kady seeks help from the Irish stranger as they go on a quest together, in a race against time, to piece the puzzle together.








When this book starts Kady has just woken up from a coma and she can't remember anything that has happened in the last 3 years. The only people by her side is her boyfriend Liam and a sexy Irish stranger named Walker. My heart broke for Kady as she struggles to remember who she is and why things around her seem so off. I had so many questions running thru my own head while I was reading this book.....who exactly is Walker and why does he seem so protective over Kady? Why is Liam acting so strangely? What exactly is he hiding from Kady? Is she ever going to get her memory of the last 3 years back?

OMG, I loved this book!!! I can't stress enough to others on how much I think you should go one click this book and read it. You will be asking yourself the same things I did and desperately trying to keep turning the pages once you get to the end!! Mrs. Brock, I will be stalking you while I try to patiently wait for book 2!!! :) 









Ever since I can remember, I have had a passion for writing, I suppose that's what happens when you are raised in a very creative family.
I wavered many times throughout the years on which career path I should take, but the one thing that always remained the same, was my need, and my want to write. But I didnt think anything of it, I would start and then give up. But as I grew, the motivational words of people that I loved and lost began to ring loud and clear in my head. So I gave it a shot...
and it was one of the best things to happen to me, and something I will never regret doing.

I'm a firm believer in starting each and every day with a motivational quote and a strong coffee. Look down the path you wish to travel and see the end result, believe in the end result, because it's possible. The only thing standing between you and your dreams, is yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment