Sunday, November 1, 2015

Angela's Review: Wet (The Water's Edge Series Book 1) by Stacy Kestwick

25495397

Kindle Edition340 pages
Published May 5th 2015





Doughnuts were her weakness.
If Sadie Mullins hadn’t been running on the beach to burn off the calories from her doughnut addiction, she wouldn’t have noticed the man not moving out in the water. 
Wouldn’t have dived in after him.
Wouldn’t have met West Montgomery.
The cocky bastard should have been thankful, grateful even. 
Of course, he wasn’t.
That should have been the end of it. 
Of course, it wasn’t.
Damn doughnuts. 




Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1GavYlK




I really enjoyed reading Sadie's story. The ending...well it definitely left me wanting Soaked like yesterday. The story was well written. It is filled with lots of drama, packed with steam, and even has a few cute furry friends. 

Sadie has moved to a Carolina beach town with hot tourist and even hotter locals. She is trying to overcome heartbreak so moving in with her best friend seems to be ideal. Can she be a girl who settles for nameless one night stands to get over said heartbreak? Will her self-esteem be recharged? What happens when she catches the eye of one of the handsome locals? 

West is a hottie and he knows it. He isn't one for relationships so one night stands are his way to go. What happens when a sexy new local turns up on his stretch of beach? Will he be able to win her over before someone else does or will a girl from his past ruin his chances at something real? 

I loved how romantic West could be. There were times I that aww, how sweet...others I was like oh my gosh, you didn't. This book shows you how a lack of communication can lead to misunderstandings that are hard to overcome. I enjoyed the secondary characters (minus Audrey) a lot. I am even hoping for their stories as well. I want to know what is going on with Grady and Rue and sweet Theo deserves his own HEA too!! 

After that ending I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next book, I am looking forward to seeing how Stacy plays this out to give Sadie her deserved HEA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment