Friday, March 2, 2018

The Hollow King by Tasarla Romaney

The Hollow King
The Night of the Gryphon, Book One
by Tasarla Romaney 




Thought by most to be a simple child's chant…

A king of no kingdom
Who walks among the living yet is void of all but breathe
He will be known as the Hollow King and will yield the Spector.
The Warrior Queen with compassion will fuel the Hope
The one who walks on two legs but has the soul of an animal will guide the Spector’s magic. Together they will use the Spector of Hope to rid the land of evil.

Until creatures most thought to be make-believe start to hunt at night… Freed by Ovezara, a sorceress of what seems to be unlimited power.

Queen Taraly dying father's command is to visit Grandmother June and learn what must be done to stop them.
King Crenshaw has lost his kingdom to the Ovezara and vows to have revenge.

Sancha returns from a hunting trip to find his father's body torn to shreds by an evil so dark people refuse to acknowledge it.

The three unite to find the fabled Spector of Hope. As their quest starts to unfold, they realize that the line between good and evil is often blurred. What they believed to good is twisted. Can they locate the Spector of Hope in time to restore good and save all from the evil Ovezara unleashes?


Author Bio:
I live in a small town in Northern Michigan…where it is cold – a lot! And since I’m not into snowshoes, snowmobiles, skiing, or snowboarding, I have a lot of time to write. Most things can spark my imagination although I suffer from a major case of ‘shiny object’ distraction.

When I’m not writing, I’m either taking pictures or reading. My other hobbies include cooking, crocheting and card marking. My addictions are diet coke and M&M’s. An ideal day would have uninterrupted writing then I’d make a batch of M&M cookies to nibble on while reading and I’d never have to take off my slippers – which are donkey from Shrek.

No comments:

Post a Comment