Thursday, August 6, 2015

Envy's Curse by A.R. Von


Envy's Curse
by A.R. Von
Genre: Paranormal/Erotic Romance



For every gift there is a price, even for the gods. Medusa and Poseidon have nurtured their secret love for one another for years, until one fateful day, they succumb. But for that moment of bliss, the price is steep indeed. Can Poseidon save the woman he loves from a curse that will mean death to them both?


A.R. was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate's Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She's a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom she considers her furry daughter.) She's also a wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man-beast. She loves anything dragon and fantasy related. In her free time she enjoys exercising, listening to music, hiking, cooking, dancing and writing. She also loves a great adventure in and out of a book!
She writes to free her mind of its constant wondering and priceless clutter. She thrives on the fact she can share some of it with readers that have the same passion for a great story.


She also loves to hear from her reader's and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time.
Fun Facts 

*I love to hula hoop
*Dragons are my best buds
*I have a mini zoo in my home. I LOVE animals (yes, snakes included lol)
*The Wunder series is my first published works
*I have A LOT of tattoos
*Water is wet
*I love to change the color of the under half of my hair (it’s a smurfy blue right now)
*I once wanted to be a wrestler
*Man “V’s” are so sexy
*Music is always in my background
* I play violin (not all that great lol)
*I currently have 13 stories in the works
*HACK THE PLANET! (That’s from one of my favorite movies. Do you know it?)
*Teal is my favorite color
*Jumping on a trampoline is fun (it’s very freeing)
*I exercise daily
*Mojitos’ are my favorite summer drink when imbibing
*I love hiking
*I wish I was a fish so I could swim all day
*I was a bartender for 15 years
*Writing is my art
*I love my husband (aka my man-beast)
*When I get drunk, I get VERY happy lol
*I was a cheerleader in my teen years
*I’m in love with Poseidon…





No comments:

Post a Comment