Thursday, October 6, 2016

Magic's Lovers by Shelly McGowan

Magic's Lovers
by: Shelly McGowan
Paranormal/Fantasy Romance

goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
 

Blurb

Shay Mallory has just learned she comes from a long line of sorcery! She has inherited her Nanna’s magic after her death and she has no idea how to control it. She has help from those around her but the one that has her hot and blushing is the handsome sorcerer from Canada, Pierce Gresham.

What would you do if in twenty-four hours you lost your Nanna AND found out you came from a long lineage of sorcery? I've inherited magic I can’t control, which has caused me to blow up my laptop and almost destroy a fifty-thousand-dollar Ming vase. My mother, while cold my whole life, is now even more cracked up than I originally thought, and to top the whole day off, I’m supposed to marry a man I’ve been betrothed to since I was five years old. There's not enough magic or Xanax to fix these problems!


Come visit Seattle where all the magic is happening!

Buy Magic's Lovers

 

Teasers

 

About Shelly



I grew up in both Florida and Georgia, courtesy of divorced parents. Most of my time in Florida was spent with my paternal Grandma who taught me about antiques, old plantations and what “proper” etiquette was for young ladies. She spent every minute trying to give me the world. Her lessons and love resonate with me every day. When I was thirteen years old she handed me a very big paperback book and told me to dream. From that moment on I have not stopped reading.

I currently live in the Seattle, Washington area. My days are filled with three wonderful young children, four dogs, four cats and a geeky/nerd husband that is still squeeing when a new Star Wars movie comes out. 

Connect with Shelly

Brought to you by

 

No comments:

Post a Comment