Monday, October 17, 2016

Megaballs by Erin Noelle

Title: Megaballs
Author: Erin Noelle
Genre: Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance
Releasing: October 24

Erin Noelle is bringing us a Sexy, Fun, Contemporary Romance!Get ready for Finley and Teague – and find out if she slaps him or rings his MEGABALLS!


I’ve got 99 problems but money ain’t one. Though a sister with cotton candy for brains, a spatula-wielding six-year-old niece with a British accent, and the mysterious businessman who left me that damn ticket are all currently vying for the top spot.
When I became the sole winner of a $270 million Megaball jackpot, thanks to a sexy stranger who left a lottery ticket instead of paying for his meal, my entire world flipped upside-down.
Now, with money-sucking vultures, douchebags by the dozens, and a horde of total hotties just waiting to get their mangy paws on my newfound fortune, I set out to locate the man who gifted me the winning ticket–to properly thank him.
However, when I finally find the cocky, self-absorbed business tycoon, Teague Goodman, I’m not sure whether I want to slap him… or ring his MEGABALLS.




It’s been four hours and seven bathroom stops since we left San Francisco, and if I have to listen to my sister sing one more song with the wrong lyrics, my head may explode. I never would’ve suggested we listen to a ‘Classic Roadtrip’ playlist, had I known she would butcher some of my favorite songs to the point I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to listen to them again. I managed to keep my mouth shut when she belted out, “Staying alive with a steak and a knife,” with the Bee-Gee’s, and I didn’t comment when she crooned, “I’ll never leave your pizza burning,” instead of the Rolling Stones’ “Beast of Burden.” But when I heard, “Might as well face it, you’re a dick with a glove,” I finally had to say something. I mean, come on.







Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband, two daughters, and three fur babies. When she’s not reading or writing romance novels, she enjoys winning at cards and board games, awkward people-watching in public places, and doing cartwheels at the most random times. She’s usually barefoot, is never without a song in her head, and currently holds the title of World’s Best Procrastinator.
Her titles published include the Book Boyfriend Series, Dusk ‘Til Dawn Series, Luminous Duet, Fire on the Mountain series, and numerous standalone books that range from New Adult to Contemporary romance.  Her books have been a part of the USA Today Bestselling list as well as the Amazon and Barnes & Noble overall Top 100. You can follow her on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/erin.noelle.98,  on Twitter @authorenoelle, and on Instagram @erinnoelleauthor.


No comments:

Post a Comment