Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Top 3 Reads in January

This year I am going to do something a little different for my "Reading Challenge Update".  This year, I am going to only post my Top 3-5 books for each month.  But you can always see my full reading list on my Goodreads profile.


Here are my Top 3, in no particular order!!

Bound in Darkness by Milly Taiden
  


Falling for the Highlander by Lynsay Sands

27161144



Refuge by Sheri Lyn






***I have actually read 15 books this month, so it was kinda hard to choose only 3.  But I wasn't going to post ALL my 5 star reads.  Again, you can see all my 2017 Books --->  https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/7740214-eskimo-princess-jenkins?shelf=2017
I'd love to hear what some of your favorites were this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment