Saturday, October 28, 2017

Angela's Review: My Pin Up Girl by Nicky Fox


36164903

Paperback182 pages
Published October 21st 2017





Hunter
I’m a farmer. I love to have my feet planted in the dirt and my hands digging in the soil. I don’t expect to have my hands on the new enticing morsel next door. She bakes me an apple pie and prances around in these sexy red boots. I’m a Southern boy with manners. The way I’m thinking about that girl is anything but friendly. 

Lenora
I’m a painter. I’ve moved to the countryside for some inspiration. There’s inspiration alright, right next door. My horse dumps me right in this cowboy’s lap. He comes to my rescue while shirtless. What’s a girl to do? Sometimes you gotta take the bull by the horns and giddy up. 


When Hunter’s farm becomes in jeopardy will their love stay strong or will it buck them off on their keisters?




My Pin-Up Girl by Nicky Fox was a struggle for me. I thought the way Hunter wanted a love like only one other person in his life had was a good idea. However, the execution wasn't what I wanted it to be. I could not keep interest in it, whether that was the author being to wordy with the characters inner monologue or my own issues. It just didn't keep me interested like I was wanting. I know realize this was an ARC so I have not judged my review on grammar or other mistakes. Hunter and Lenora were decent characters, they each had their hang ups. They were not perfect, which helped the book in my opinion. I liked the cover, it is one that made me take a second look.

No comments:

Post a Comment