Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Ghosts and Lovers: First Confession by Anessa Price

 Amazon
Right now you can get this for only 99 cents!


Kindle Edition, 64 pages
Published November 24th 2012 
 
 

Book Description:

 “I am female, I am a slut, and most days, I think I'm a loon too, but those are my secrets to keep except from you. … I ask you to play the role of a priest – nonjudgmental, understanding, and to atone me for my sins…” ~ Simone

Simone, the quintessential desperate housewife, is primarily absorbed on settling her family into their new home in the vibrant, metropolitan city of Johannesburg, South Africa. Unbeknownst to her, the greatest threat lurked not outside of the eight-foot walls and electric fencing but within the walls she seeks sanctuary. But the threat comes disguised as tantalizing pleasures of the most carnal nature that challenges her views of love, marriage and sex. Can Simone resist and rescue her family from the evil she’s let into their lives?

This is her first confession
 

My Review:

 
A paranormal with a touch of erotica short story.
Please be advised that this is a short story and only 1 confession
Stay at home mom with a husband who is out of town a lot, dreams/wishes of a lover
be-careful what you wish for.
Not extremely explicit but may get you a little worked up.  At a few points in the book, I actually got scared or freaked out.  Some parts were quite creepy!  But I did enjoy it
Aneesa Price is a wonderful author, look forward to more work from her 
 
Remember, if you liked this story, there will/should be more.  The tittle says First Confession and at the end it says "...this was but the first confession."

No comments:

Post a Comment