Friday, February 28, 2014

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged #24


BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme, inspired my The Story Siren and Pop Culture Junkie, where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers. 

I have missed the past 2 weeks, but I'm sorry I am not going back to catch up.  
So here is this week's only.

Bought

Their Second Chance20698838 

Bagged

1846908720643897 

My gift from Kelley Grealis

My prize pack I won from Night Owl Reviews & Alison Beighton

Hard Copy of Coffin Girls from Aneesa Price


Last Weeks reviews:

News

We have gotten 2500 likes on our Facebook page, our next goal is 3000.  
Help us reach 3,000 likes and Author Harper Sloan has agreed to come over and do her first takeover with us for a few hours!!!!

Giveaways

http://eskimoprincess.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
Flash giveaways happen all the time on our Facebook page, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment