Thursday, April 5, 2018

Wraith by Joy

WRAITH by Joy Blood

A Hell's Riders Spinoff

WraithKINDLE


Blurb: 
Murder. Sex. Abduction. From childhood, the men who bought me from my drugged-out mother have been prepping me for what I became—a stone-cold killer who auctions women to the highest bidder. She was my reward for completing my training. She opened my eyes and made me fight for what was right. That’s when shit went downhill fast. I thought I was saving her life...until I took it. He killed me. Took what was mine and discarded me like yesterday’s trash. I thought he was different from my previous “owner,” but I was wrong. Now, I’m out for blood... Revenge will be mine. 
 ***Warning: due to sensitive subject matter this book may cause triggers. Reader discretion is strongly advised.***

Wraith teaser 2

Available Now!

Amazon

Add to your TBR List Today!

Goodreads

Wraith teaser 3



Joy Blood Logo

MAAH Banner-Package-Plain
Event hosted by Mad As a Hatter PR #MadasahatterPR

No comments:

Post a Comment