Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wendy's Review: He Found Me by Whitney Barbetti

22350331
Paperback212 pages
Published May 22nd 2014 by Createspace 


When I was seventeen, I disappeared. I walked out the door of my apartment with a backpack and never looked back. I left the life of Cora Mitchell behind, seeking freedom from my real-life nightmare. But my freedom came with a cost. I lived a fictitious life for the next six years, never letting anyone close enough to see underneath the facade that was Andra Walker. I was content with my simple little life. Until I met Julian. And the moment I started allowing myself to open up, allowing someone to see through the superficial, was the very same moment the Monster from my past would return to find me.


I waver between a 4 an 5 stars with this book....why...well I didn't like the ending to be honest. I know it is set up so there can possibly be another book but I was like... WHAT!! Over all it was a good book, strong characters and story line. There are some twists and turns in there that keep your attention. You are rooting right from the start for "Andra" to get away from the life that she has. Then the place she ends up sounds wonderful and helps her heal emotionally. Then of course Julian checks into her life, literally, right into the cabin a few doors down. It was a good book and I guess if there is a sequel I will probably read it just cause I want to find out what happens now!?


Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/11OpExo







No comments:

Post a Comment