Thursday, January 30, 2014

Finding My Own by Mandee Mae Promo



Title: Finding My Own
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Author: Mandee Mae
Hiding from his past and the people that surround him, Caleb is convinced that he is meant

to spend his life isolated. That is, until he meets his sexy new neighbor. This "hell cat" keeps

him on his toes in more way than one, but can he convince himself that she was meant for

him? And if he can, does he stand a chance at convincing her?

 Caleb goes on one hell of a ride as he finally comes to terms with how his life is changing. Join

Caleb on his journey and see if he’ll continue his life in solitude or if he finally finds the love of

his life.


She breaks the kiss and raises her face to look right at me. “Give you a minute. I thought you wanted me to ride you, Caleb?”
The little minx. “Yes, I do want you to ride me, but if you keep doing that, this is going to be over before it even starts.”
She gets this sexy smile on her face. “See, I don’t think you give yourself enough credit Caleb. I’ll agree that there are times when I want it to last forever, but there are times that it doesn’t matter how long it lasts, just as long as the ride to the top is worth it.”
Cocking my head to the side, “Oh, really?”
She nods her head. “Yes, really.”
“Well then, I guess you better hang on for that ride.” I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight so she can’t move and thrust up hard. She’s in the perfect position for what I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment