Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2) by A.C. Bextor



ebook
Published January 20th 2014 by A.C. Bextor 



Where do you begin to piece back the fragments of a shattered heart?

“I’m letting you go today, it’s time.”

Finally, Sadey is ready to say goodbye to the only man she’s ever loved. With the help of Shame and Mace she’s learning to breathe on her own again; one day at a time.

Her hopes are high and her world is finally coming into focus.

Until someone from her past comes back to help her heal, bringing with him more heartbreak and confusion than she could have ever believed possible.

Ace loves her. For six months, he’s watched her suffer from a distance. Knowing it wasn’t his place to see her through this, but no matter the risk he won’t stay away.

“Sadey, I’ve missed you, okay? I’ve thought about you. I missed being here. Do you understand that? I’ve missed being around you, touching you, holding you, and laughing with you. I missed you before I even left town that night. You chose Hem, not that it was any kind of competition, but you were with Hem. I was never even given the consideration.”

Emotions are high as further truths of betrayal are exposed, leaving everyone to pick up the pieces once again.

Available on Nook and Kindle January 20, 2014




This book picks up right around the same time book 1 ends. If the first book made you mad and you think you hated it.....trust me....you will want to read this book because there is so many awesome jaw dropping moments. Once I started this book I could NOT put it down!! Other than taking care of the kiddos, I didn't.

I was so crushed by the way book 1 ended I just needed to know more!! I needed to know if they got a HEA. This book started the same way. I was sad, I was hurt and my heart bled for Sadey but then...............

I was jumping up and down yelling like a crazy person....after I picked my jaw up off the floor that is, lol.

As much as I loved Sadey, there was moments in this book I wanted to shake her and say wake up girlfriend. Everything happens for a reason and although I hated what that was, I think it was justified.

The epilogue....I was sad that the book was ending but FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!! I LOVED it!! You did it again AC Bextor and I will now forever be your stalker!! <3 br="">
I can't say much more with out giving away the book. All I can say is you need to buy this series and read it. I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment