Thursday, June 30, 2016

Authors After Dark Spotlight: Patricia Scott James









INTRODUCING PATRICIA SCOTT JAMES


My name is Patricia Scott James and I’ve been writing for years. This year I decided to take my passion and bite the bullet and offer the books I’ve been hording to the masses.  I write steamy romance, mostly steamy romantic suspense. The last thing I’ve finished is a trilogy that combines romantic suspense with a touch of the paranormal. No, it’s not weres or vampires or shifters. The paranormal that I incorporated to the story deals with psychic abilities including telepathy and prophetic dreams. That was fun to write in itself, but the story was spiced up further with a heroine that is deaf. Talk about challenges. Actually writing the story was a lot of fun. I hope you find it fun to read.

As far as the heat level of my stories, from a range of 1 to 10, I think I average somewhere around 7.5.

Publishing and having people read and like my stories would be the icing of my life, another check on my bucket list. Speaking of bucket lists, what’s on yours?  Mine is full of places to see, and experiences to enjoy. From rappelling into a cenote, to ballooning over the Loure valley, to climbing natural rock formations (Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland), to taking a camel ride on the Giza plateau, to playing with baby tigers or swimming with a whale shark, I’m ticking some of my list off and still have so much more to accomplish. Meanwhile I also love to sit on my couch, cuddled by my kitties as I read a book, watch tv, play on the computer and paint blown eggs, I’m all for doing the creative and original.

And another thing to check off the bucket list is that I’m going to my first convention as a writer. Authors After Dark.  I’m super excited about going and meeting some readers. If you are going, come find me. I’ve got some great gifts I’m giving away. I’d love to meet you.

The Second Sight Series is trilogy of steamy romantic suspense novels each with a slight paranormal twist.






No comments:

Post a Comment