Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: Pretty Instincts by SE Hall


21933947
344 pages
Published May 16th 2014 
 
“If opposites attract, then I am nothing. Because you, you are everything.”

There’s no easy road traveled to such an intense sentiment, one I never dreamt I’d feel…

But I also never planned on Cannon Blackwell climbing aboard my tour bus.


This is my 5+ star review for Pretty Instincts by SE Hall for Eskimo Princess Book Reviews.
Pretty Instincts was of the charts fantastic. It is about Liz Carmichael, a beautiful woman who just so happens to be in a band and looking for a new guitarist. Liz, her big brother Connor, her best friends, Jarrett and Rhett, and her Uncle Bruce are just starting their recent tour and find themselves shy one guitarist. When they stop at a roadside rest stop they find Cannon Blackwell, a hot “hitchhiker” carrying a guitar case. Will Cannon “fit” with their band? Will Cannon teach her how to breathe again?
Cannon Blackwell is a HOT, HOT, and did I mention HOT guitarist. He is a loving, caring, but highly possessive man. After being kicked out on the side of the road he doesn’t know what is about to hit him when Liz’s tour bus pulls up. Will he be able to throw caution to the wind and join a band that he knows nothing about? Will he be able to keep his hands and mind off of the lovely yet feisty lead singer?
OH My Goodness what a book!! It was funny, serious, and totally wonderful! Connor, well I absolutely LOVED him. He was just perfect and I don’t think I would change a thing about him. Jarrett and Rhett were great guys, great friends, and wonderful musicians. Liz was strong and determined. She struggles but does so in private. She is a great heroine, loved her character. Cannon, oh my sweet mercy, Cannon was everything I could ever want in a book boyfriend. He had a way with words; in fact he could melt the panties off of a nun. He is definitely one of the best book boyfriends I have read in a while. The story was everything I had hoped for, the emotions were real, and the sex was sizzling!
I HIGHLY recommend this novel! If you are a fan of The Evolve Series then you must read Pretty Instincts. I look forward to reading more of the Finally Found Series! Stefanie you are AMAZING and I am so glad that you share your stories with us!
As I mentioned before Cannon had a way with words so I leave you with a few of my favorite quotes from Pretty Instincts-------

“Not sure that does it justice anymore…I worship, no, I live, because you make my heart beat.”-Cannon
“Fuck me hard when you’re mad, soft when you’re not, bite my dick when I won’t listen, and deny me until I beg when I’m late or forget something important. But always, always love me?”-Cannon

………yeah no shame ladies, that last one made me swoon too!!! ; )



 

No comments:

Post a Comment