Sunday, February 2, 2014

Review: Ride for a Cure by Amber Fast

Kindle Edition, 89 pages
Published January 9th 2014 by Amber Fast


Ride for a cure
2014

Grayson James has dedicated almost his entire life to running the ranch his Grand dad built for his Grandma in Odessa Texas, but when his niece Macee opens his eyes to a whole new opportunity he begins to change the lives of children all over Texas.
Macee gets diagnosed with autism at the young age of three, Grayson immediately notices the bond she seems to have with his horses. She try's to talk and interact with them more than she does people.
That is when Grayson starts the Ride for a cure foundation, allowing children diagnosed with autism to come to his ranch daily for two weeks out of the summer to ride and interact with his horses. He also raises money to donate to finding a cure. Love was the last thing on his mind until he met Tanley West.

Tanley West grew up in a middle class neighbor hood, never needing anything, but never having the things in life most kids want to experience. Her only goal was to go to school and open up her own bakery. When she and her best friend Presley finally make that dream a reality she seems to be on top of the world, making ends meet with maybe a little cash left over.
When Grayson James walks into her shop Sweet Treats to place an order for his local charity auction she is blown away, by this sexy cowboy looks and sweet southern charm, but will she let him in and risk it all for love? Or will she blow him off leaving him to fight till the end to make her his.


Once I started this book, I could not put it down!!! It was such a short, sweet and sexy novella without all the drama that you normally get and for me this was a good change!!

Grayson has an up and coming charity auction event and decides to go into the local bakery called Sweet Treats to place an order and there he meets Tanley, the owner. The connection between them is instant and I LOVED it!! I think everyone deserves a super HOTTT and sweet man like Grayson!!! I loved all the secondary characters in this book, especially Grayson's sweet niece Macee.

This is a definite must read that I would recommend to all my book friends!! I can't wait for book 2 on Tanley's best friend Presley and her man Branson!!



My name is Amber Fast I call West Virginia home. I have four amazing kiddos. Payten, Hannah, Landen & Izabella. I married my best friend on 11/11/11. I have a passion for writing and singing. My first book called "The Escape" was published on August 13th 2013. I am currently working on publishing my second book "Ride for a Cure" it is book one in a three book series. It will be available on January 12th 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment